Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just thinking

So were watching Star Wars 3 and i missed so of the action so im lost.
So here I sit googlin and facebookin.. yah know wasting time till the kids wake up from late afternoon naps and I can make delicious corndogs for dinner.. mmm can't decide if i want french fries.. crinkle cut of course to go with them.

So here I am thinking of stuff to add to my to do list...
3 weeks till my surgery.
Actually by this time 3 weeks from now I should be hopped up on pain meds resting quietly in the ICU.

Plane tickets booked..check
Hotel for Jeff booked..check
Pre-op blood work done and sent..check
Handicap sticker application sent..check
Approval of insurance company..check
Plane tickets for my parents booked..check

Ah still so much to do.. 
ticket for robyn
car rental reservations
hotel for parents and robyn
decide what to pack
pack some
laundry - theres always laundry to do :(
clean the house.. again..
 color my hair.. lol i have good reason for this


thats all i can think of now 
just using this to ramble on since i havent blogged in awhile and its entertaining.

k so ill make a more creative post later cause this is my lazy one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment