Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First blog :)

Okay so since I read a few people's blogs I decided to make my own. And I'm gonna start it on a Tuesday and I hate Tuesdays so it should be very uninteresting. Got some pics up so maybe ill log in here often just so I can see my kids happy faces :)

i'm working on loading some pictures of my current project.. painting the down stairs bathroom, hoping to add the second color of paint tonight and pull tape off tomorrow and be done- but we'll see, the kids get a little crazy when i pull out paint.. or crayons..markers..chalk..colored pencils.. anything that they can add their own touches to the walls with. So this project I got from Katie Martin.. read her blog saw her living room wall and thought WOW thats so cool but i really dont want to do that in my living room the walls are tooo big! and already painted. so our daily trip to wal mart i saw a cute bathroom rug on clearance and i needed a new rug for the down stairs bathroom and i have bee lazy about finishing painting it. so i bought the rug for $3.00 and matching hand towels for $5. and on the drive home i thought about Katie's wall and how it matched my new rug! yay  so i showed Jeff and pic and he said up to you :D  So then I start thinkin... I have left over white paint from the play room.. brown paint from Dameians pirate ship.. and a couple different shades of blue... I needed tan and dark blue..So i mixed up the brown and white and made tan :) Im gettin off pretty cheap on decorating this bathroom.. this is good cause its really tiny and Im not sure if im gonna like it or not.. but if i do i may extend the design to the laundry room but maybe with a little more color. So ill get to that later this evening while Jeff's at school hopefully Diego can keep the kids occupied for the evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment