Friday, April 29, 2011

pictures and frames

So since Im all over the place with my projects ~ Im gonna start another one, well finish one I started a year or so ago. I have a big stack of picture frames and no pictures to go in them and most I have already got painted and ready to be hung. So my start to my project was to go through allllll the pictures on my computer and my moms and pic out some to print...go to the store and print some, accomplished yesterday.. and yeah i printed alot, Some are from when dameian was born and i never got around to getting anything printed. I do think now i need to go purchase some 5*7 and 4*6 mattes for the frames cause most are 8*10 and i think i only printed 6 of those cause they are sorta expensive, and i wanna try and find some collage frames for all the small pics i printed. And maybe just maybe tonight Ill dig the frames out of the garage, storage shed, and craft room and get some hung up since our halls and stair way are kinda bare. Hopefully if all goes oh so wonderfully well I'll even get my very own camera in the near furture so I can take pics of the kids all the time not just at family things where I borrow Mark and Robyn's cameras or my moms.

Im thinking maybe paint this weekend in Elli's room, was gonna start with the green last Sunday but it was cold and rainy so we just laid around all day and watched TV and opened Easter eggs ~ didnt even bother hiding them, plus me and Jeff had homework to do that day too so it was better not to start cause I wouldnt be able to stop till it was done and would have taken awhile. Next week is finals so Ill need a break from studying and painting can be my outlet :) so maybe if i get the pictures in the frames and the frames hung tonight ill paint some on saturday.

i need to work on shoveling the big pile of mud in the yard into my garden so i can get it all ready to plant some plants before its too too late, maybe by the time im finished everywhere will have veggie plants on clearance ~ lol and i got some strawberry plants that need to get planted... so much to do so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment