Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Project

So  my new project is my little artists room, hopefully she likes my work and leaves it alone. First attempt to buy  green viridescent and smooth southern sea blue paint was a failure , so instead i took everything off her walls and washed them and patched holes. second attempt to buy paint was a half failure so i have a can of blue and a can of country white. So tonight while Jeffrey is off test taking at school me and the kids will sand down the patches and apply a country white base coat ~ hopefully hiding her art work. My goal is to have this done by Saturday but Im not sure Im that quick, espicially since Wal Mart is not cooperating with my paint buying attempts.
this dresser may get a paint job too.. this summer.. when im not so busy and can bust out the new sander i bought a few weeks ago.
 
Havent decided how to paint the shelves. desk yet? Im gonna paint the rest of the room, leave this white and see where to go from there.
 i may even get really crafty and creative and recover her chairs since she has covered them in chocolate syrup and the diaper rash cream... which does not wash out and wonderfully holds the chocolate stains in.
 So wish me luck at the BA wal mart in my third attempt to buy paint, maybe this time i'll come home with a gallon of green :)

No comments:

Post a Comment